Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Cincinnati. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only customer service representative they’ll work with. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Manage staff and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality service calls, every time.
- Integrate sales stratgies across other departments to drive profitable results.
- Show technicians how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Understand sales criteria and hold your team accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Monitor performance of field technicians and advise them on how to improve.
- Manage team schedule to meet ongoing customer demand and seasonal spikes.
- Make sure incentive programs are equitable and properly documented.
- Review and approve invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Serve as a technical back-up for field technicians when necessary.
Competencies for Success
- Develop a proven track record in operations
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Quick, sound decision-making abilities.
- Good presentation and public speaking skills is a plus.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Excel in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
What We Offer
- Medical Insurance health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software service titan.
- 401k Plan with a company match
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Wingate.