Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Cincinnati. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only customer service representative they’ll work with. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
We’re looking for an installation manager to lead our team of talented installers.
As an installation manager, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to maximize capacity, efficiency and profitability. You will manage staff and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality installations, every time.
By working closely with installation technicians, installation coordinators, warehouse/inventory manager, fabrication and the sales manager, you will complete jobs on time and within budget, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
The position will be based in our office, with opportunities to travel to the market you are working in.
- Show technicians how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Set expectations for each installation, including safety and code requirements.
- Ensure jobs are properly staged; coordinate and inspect equipment, plan and results.
- Conduct training to ensure on-time, high quality installations.
- Monitor performance of installation technicians and advise them on how to improve.
- Promote enthusiasm and brand loyalty during daily huddles, team meetings and 1:1’s.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Analyze and control job expenses to meet budget.
- Proven track record in installation, with XX years supervisory experience.
- Good presentation skills; able to convey confident and decisive messages.
- Multitasker who enjoys working in the field with diverse teams on varied projects.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Top performer who can instill pride of workmanship in self and others.
- Passionate about ABC Company and loves the brand.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
What We Offer
- Medical Insurance health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software service titan.
- 401k Plan with a company match
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Wingate.