Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Cincinnati. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only customer service representative they’ll work with. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
You will make outbound calls on service invoices and leads not sold in the field and do whatever is necessary to achieve department sales goals.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Convert lost opportunities to sales from technician’s invoices and sales resprentatives proposals.
- Get potential customers excited about the company and encourage them to spread the word.
- Become an expert of your market area, know the customer needs.
- Help set aggressive sales plans, propose expansions.
Competencies for Success
- Develop a proven track record in sales.
- Develop financial acumen including the ability to determine if a job is profitable and what operational activities affect positive or negative results.
- Competent in Microsoft Office and the latest sales applications.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Good presentation and public speaking skills.
- Passionate about the company and loves the brand.
- Familiar with local codes and can speak to company product lines.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
What We Offer
- Medical Insurance health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software service titan.
- 401k Plan with a company match
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Wingate.