Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Cincinnati. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only customer service representative they’ll work with. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
To coordinate appointments for technicians at customer sites to maximize productivity and be the liaison between the company, technician and customer. Deliver exceptional customer service reflective of Wingate’s values.
- Dispatch technicians to service calls and maintain technician schedules.
- Prioritize calls according to customer and/or operational need.
- Coordinate and maintain on call schedules for technicians and after hours procedures.
- Schedule calls, enter service calls, and debrief with technicians.
- Maintain complete, accurate and updated information in the customer database.
- Maintain communication with technicians via phone or online.
- Contact customers if there is a delay in there scheduled time.
- Perform administrative duties to assist with the overall efficiency of the operation.
- Participate in all company sponsored training classes.
- Maintain a courteous demeanor with customers and associates at all times.
- Maintain a professional image at all times by wearing company approved apparel.
- Abide by all standards of performance and ethics.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 2 years prior industry experience in dispatch and coordination preferred.
- Basic computer skills including Word, Excel, and any other software used by the company.
- Attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Function in a team environment.
- Geographical knowledge of service area and/or map reading skills.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Regularly spends long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers in a cubicle office environment.
- Spends a majority of the work day on the telephone interacting with technicians and customers.
What We Offer
- Medical Insurance health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software service titan.
- 401k Plan with a company match
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Wingate.