Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Cincinnati. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only customer service representative they’ll work with. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
To deliver exceptional customer service reflective of Wingate’s values by ensuring that the first interaction with the customer exceeds their expectations in terms of service quality. To provide options for service appointments and meet performance metrics required by the company.
- Respond to incoming customer calls with curtesy, offering appointment windows and requested lead times.
- Engage in outbound calling to secure the appropriate amount of scheduled calls and club memberships required for a successful service operation.
- Follows Customer Care “Call Script” for quality and efficient responses to customers.
- Maintain required daily call counts to meet daily, weekly and monthly quotas.
- Maintain complete, accurate and updated information in the customer database.
- Ensure “Club Memberships” are renewed and preventative maintenance appointments are scheduled for technicians.
- Work with Dispatch to schedule service calls and debrief technicians with accurate customer information.
- Preform administrative duties to assist with the overall efficiency of the operation.
- Provide assistance to other members of the Customer Care team to achieve department and company goals.
- Effectively manage conflict resolution with customers through clear communication, addressing all concerns, questions, or problems expediently.
- Promptly report any service issues to the appropriate leader to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Participate in all company sponsored training classes.
- Maintain a courteous demeanor with customers and associates at all times.
- Maintain a professional image at all times by wearing company approved apparel.
- Abide by all standards of performance and ethics.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Prior call center experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills including Word, Excel, and any other software used by the company.
- Attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Function in a team environment.
- Geographical knowledge of service area and/or map reading skills.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Regularly spends long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers in a cubicle office environment.
What We Offer
- Medical Insurance health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software service titan.
- 401k Plan with a company match
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Wingate.